LICENCE GRANT AND OWNERSHIP BY STUART OLSON
- 2. Ownership. All information, documents, materials, graphics, photography designs, logos, layouts and computer codes (collectively, "Content") of this Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by Stuart Olson, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trade-marks, trade dress and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of this Site is prohibited, except where specifically provided in the licence above. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Site.
The information on this Site is provided solely for users' general knowledge and is provided "as is". This Site may contain bugs, errors or other problems. Stuart Olson makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and Stuart Olson disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stuart Olson does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on this Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Site.
This Site information and Content is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Stuart Olson, and Stuart Olson assumes no responsibility as to its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, the information in no way should be construed or interpreted as - or as part of - an offering or solicitation of securities. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Stuart Olson to that effect.
Stuart Olson investor relations material was accurate at the time of posting, but may be superseded by subsequent disclosures.
Certain statements contained in this Site may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or the Corporation's future performance. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as "seek", "anticipate", "plan", "continue", "estimate", "expect", "may", "will", "project", "predict", "propose", "potential", "targeting", "intend", "could", "might", "should", "believe" and similar expressions. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements. The Corporation believes that the expectations reflected in those forward-looking statements are reasonable but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct and such forward-looking statements included in this Site should not be unduly relied upon by investors as actual results may vary. These statements speak only as of the date that they are written and are expressly qualified, in their entirety, by this cautionary statement.
In particular, this Site contains forward-looking statements, pertaining to the following:
- Disclosures made under the heading "Outlook";
- Growth of business and operations in the future;
- Performance of operating subsidiaries in the future;
- Business strategies and plans for implementing them;
- Future cash flow, cash requirements, long-term debt and other obligations and the payment thereof;
- The use of future proceeds of sale;
- Expectations relating to access to capital through the capital markets; and
- Demand for the Corporation's services.
With respect to forward-looking statements listed above and contained in this Site, the Corporation has made assumptions regarding, among other things:
- The expected performance of the Canadian economy and the effects thereof on the Corporation's businesses;
- The ability of the Corporation to attract future debt and/or equity investors;
- The impact of increasing competition;
- The global demand for oil and the effect on oil and natural gas projects in Western Canada; and
- Government policies.
The Corporation's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of the risk factors set forth below and elsewhere in this Site:
- General global economic and business conditions including the effect, if any, of a further economic slowdown in the U.S. and/or Canada;
- Weak capital and/or credit markets;
- Fluctuations in currency and interest rates;
- Changes in laws and regulations;
- Timing of completion of capital or maintenance projects;
- Competition and pricing pressures;
- Action or non-action of customers, suppliers and/or partners; and
- Unpredictable weather conditions.
The forward-looking statements contained in this Site are made as of the date hereof and the Corporation undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless required by applicable securities laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Stuart Olson is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of - or the inability to use - this Site or its Content, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, litigation or due to business interruption, even if Stuart Olson or an authorized representative was advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between Stuart Olson and all Site users. This Site would not be provided without such limitations.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Stuart Olson does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete or current. Stuart Olson reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on this Site without notice.
Stuart Olson has not reviewed all of the websites linked to or from its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stuart Olson of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta.